Part-time Operations Assistant
A hip and growing El Paso based startup is looking for an Operations Assistant to help with day-to-day operations and fulfillment of orders. An ideal candidate is a young and energetic person with some smarts, common sense, strong work ethic and would love to work for a cool, mission-impact business!
- The Operations Assistant coordinates and executes operations of order processing, inventory organization and management, and fulfillment.
- Assist with order fulfillment, including preparing and packaging customer orders and drop off of packages at shipping centers.
- Track product being delivered to vendors and ensure timely processing.
- Assess accuracy of orders from vendors and relay information to appropriate team members when errors are identified.
- Management of data entry. Knowledge with Quickbooks, Shopify or other POS systems a plus.
- This is a part-time, contract position with possible room for growth as responsibilities expand.
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week to start and has reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up +30 pounds.
- A highly motivated individual who has a strong appreciation for organization and loves to tackle a disorganized area into an highly efficient working space.
- A strong work ethic, proven ability in prioritization and can work independently.
- Must be able to roll up your sleeves and do work! Candidate must be able to hit the ground running.
- You must be punctual, professional and personable. Effective communication (in all forms) is key, and a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail, and accountability.
- Ability to multi-task, to set and meet priorities, and to meet deadlines timely.
- No experience required but passion for learning is of utmost importance.
Please email your resume with a short description about yourself and why you want to work at Junes to email@example.com